Students of any age / skill level can work with me to taylor a lesson plan along with a set of achievable goals based on the areas below. Depending on the students interest they can choose to work on the topics that suit their learning needs best.
- Gain a firm grasp on basic harmony and rhythm foundations
- Learn improvisation and composition techniques that will aid the creative process
- Build / expand a song repatoire for live performance ( backyard, open mic or professional )
- Study the most efective and straight forward method for notation reading
- Expand on chord knowledge with triads/major/minor scales, learn to better accompany musicians/vocalists
- Quickly learn songs by ear in very little time with basic ear training methods and practice